Learn how to Care for yourself while Caring for a loved one.
You will learn techniques to:
- Reduce personal stress
- Communicate your needs effectively
- Manage emotions while coping with difficult situations
- Use best approaches for comforting and gaining compliance
This series is offered Six Consecutive Monday’s beginning June 13th, 2016
- Location: OPICA, Stoner Park
- Time: 3:30 – 5:30 P.M.
- Instructor: Carol Hahn, MSN, RN
This event is FREE OF CHARGE and open to the general public. This event is made possible by the generous support of OPICA’s donors, we do suggest a $25 donation to defray the cost of the book.
Carol Hahn will contact you to confirm your registration.